American Prudential Capital Blog
American Prudential Capital permits you to login and post on American Prudential Capital Blog. You can post informational materials and/or resources, which will be known as “Posted Information”, to the overall Internet community. You can read other resources or materials offered by American Prudential Capital through the American Prudential Capital Blog hereinafter known as “Content”, bound by these Terms and Conditions
- All “Content” posted on American Prudential Capital Blog, except for Posted Information and all copyrighted material and trademarks of third parties shall be the sole copyrighted property of American Prudential Capital. You may download or print a copy of any portion of the Content for your personal use, as long as all trademark, copyright, or other patented notices are not mutilated or damaged. All trademarks and logos on the American Prudential Capital Blog are either trademarks or patented trademarks of American Prudential Capital, excluding the trademarks of any third party. It is unlawful to imitate, copy or use, in part or in whole, without a prior written authorization from American Prudential Capital.
- When submitting Posted Information on the American Prudential Capital Blog, you specifically and spontaneously grant American Prudential Capital an irreversible, non-exclusive, paid in full, free from royalty rights, permanent, convertible, global license to circulate Posted Information. You likewise give American Prudential Capital the right to use such Posted Information. However, American Prudential Capital has no right to reveal or utilize any Posted Information that reveals or provides access to your personal information, except when required by law.
- The American Prudential Capital Blog, all its Content, and all Posted Information are published “As-Is,” and are for the overall commercial funding material purposes only. It is not planned to take the place professional commercial funding guidance, or service by a qualified commercial funding service provider. Please be informed that materials related to commercial funding matters are frequently changing, and that Content and/or Posted Information may not always show the latest and up-to-date information. Accordingly, you must not depend exclusively on the data and materials offered herein for your commercial funding needs. You must not discount pursuing professional commercial funding advice. You should bring all commercial funding questions with your own commercial funding service provider.
- American Prudential Capital does not represent or warrant the accuracy, completeness, appropriateness, or helpfulness of the American Prudential Capital Blog or of any Content or Posted Information. To all degree allowed by relevant law, American Prudential Capital expressly denies all expressed or implied warranties, including but not restricted to indirect guarantees of marketability and appropriateness for any particular purpose. You undertake all accountabilities and threat relative to the use of American Prudential Capital Blog and of any Content or Posted Information. American Prudential Capital does not shoulder any risk and is not accountable whatsoever for your use of the American Prudential Capital Blog or of any Content or Posted Information. American Prudential Capital reserves the right as the need arise to change any Content and any Posted Information. American Prudential Capital is not accountable for any erroneousness or inaccurate Content and/or Posted Information.
- The use of the American Prudential Capital Blog or of any Content or Posted Information does not establish a direct or indirect business relationship. American Prudential Capital is not obligated to follow up or get in touch with you or other users. Under no condition shall American Prudential Capital be accountable to you in any way whatsoever for any of your decisions, action or non-action based on any Content or Posted Information.