American Prudential Capital is committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors. We collect certain information from people accessing American Prudential Capital Website. This Policy statement defines what pieces of information are collected and how the information may be shared with and used by third parties. American Prudential Capital HIPAA-required Notice of Privacy Practices is a separate document that defines how American Prudential Capital may use or disclose a visitor’s information.
Collection & Use of Personal Information
American Prudential Capital collects, stores and uses personal information from visitors so they can access and use our Website. Our Website collects only personal and identifiable information that visitors provide explicitly and voluntarily. These pieces of information allow American Prudential Capital to provide requested information or notices regarding American Prudential Capital and our services or facilities.
American Prudential Capital may collect, store and use the following personal information :
- Information about your device and about your visits to and use of American Prudential Capital Website. This includes your IP address, browser type, geographical location, length of visit, referral source and number of page views.
- Information you provide to American Prudential Capital when you signed up for registration. This includes your name, postal address, email address, and telephone number.
- Information relative to any transaction between you and American Prudential Capital or relative to American Prudential Capital Website.
- Information that you provide American Prudential Capital when you subscribe to our website services, newsletters or email notifications.
- Other information that you choose to send us voluntarily.
Before voluntarily providing information about yourself to American Prudential Capital over the Web, like filling out the registration form to receive information from American Prudential Capital or sending us an e-mail, it is necessary to know the following:
- American Prudential Capital will use the personal information that you voluntarily provided us for the main purpose for which it was collected.
- We have employees, individuals or vendors providing services for American Prudential Capital who can view and have access to personal information that you submit.
- American Prudential Capital may enter the information you submitted to its electronic databases.
- American Prudential Capital will disclose your personal information if required by law.
Be aware that electronic mail and other Internet channels are not unavoidably secure against interception. You take the risk when you disclose to American Prudential Capital your personal information over the Internet.
American Prudential Capital may send cookies that are stored by your browser on the hard drive of your computer. The information obtained from the cookies is used to improve the usability of American Prudential Capital Website and for marketing purposes. The information may also be used to recognize your device when you visit American Prudential Capital Website.
These are the general information that the Web server may collect from you:
- The domain name from which you accessed the Internet;
- The specific pages you visited;
- The name and release number of the web browser’s software that you used;
- The date and time you accessed American Prudential Capital Website, and
- The Internet address from which you linked to us.
Disclosure of Information to Third Parties
Other than those provided by this statement or as otherwise required or allowed by law, American Prudential Capital does not disclose to third parties any non-public personal information about our visitors. We will not disclose any of your personal information to a third party, except when we believe in good faith that such disclosure is allowed or required by law.
For security purposes and to ensure that our website will always be accessible to all users, American Prudential Capital web servers use industry-standard methods to monitor network traffic in order to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or cause damage. American Prudential Capital strictly prohibits unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on our servers. This is punishable by law.
Some documents posted on our website may contain hypertext links or pointers to information that were created and maintained by other private and public organizations. They are provided for visitors’ convenience. However, American Prudential Capital has no control or cannot guarantee the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any linked information from sites that are not owned by American Prudential Capital. The American Prudential Capital Privacy Statement is only applicable to this Website. This statement will not apply to instances whenever visitors follow a link to another site, even sites that belong to state agencies, local governments, and local officials. It is your responsibility to read the privacy statement of each and every site that you follow to ensure that you know how they handle personally identifiable information. The purpose of the inclusion of links or pointers to our website is not to give importance to those sites or the information contained therein. Neither is it intended to recommend or endorse any views expressed and products or services offered on these sites.
Access and use of our website, its services, programs and legal information are not intended to replace or serve as client-commercial funding service provider relationship. American Prudential Capital website visitors must always consult with a professional commercial funding company.
American Prudential Capital reserves the right to modify or amend this privacy statement at any time we deem necessary. Your consent to the terms of any revision posted to the Website is explicitly expressed with our continued use of the website.
All information collected or maintained by American Prudential Capital are subject to the Texas Public Information Act (Ch. 552, Texas Government Code).