About Our Company
American Prudential Capital, Inc. exists to serve by enhancing value. We believe that small business is what has made the United States great and will continue to be the backbone of this country. We want to help small businesses finance growth and expansion while facilitating the company’s own business processes of complete, accurate invoicing and professional, timely collection of accounts receivable. American Prudential Capital is a privately-owned, service-oriented commercial finance company offering alternative funding.
Cash Flow Assistance
- American Prudential Capital was formed to provide financial assistance to companies during critical points in their business life cycle: start-up, build-up, build-out, and even buy-out.
- We are proactive in building banking relationships that will see our customers through to alternative financing.
- By “greenhousing” a customer for a future bank line of credit, we help clients focus on long-range solutions as well as the short-term need for cash flow.
Strong, Professional Management
- American Prudential Capital has earned their reputation as a top-ranked specialty finance company.
- Brenda Standlee Wetherbe, president, states, “Our success is the result of a hard-working team of hand-picked business and banking professionals.”
- American Prudential Capital expertly maintains its solid financial resources.
- Quote on big projects
- Focus on key markets
- Reach for the top of their industry
- Once accounts are approved, documented requests are funded within 24 hours.
- Trained account managers furnish each client prompt, accurate information with
- Credit assessment of new accounts
- Regularly scheduled aging and collection reports
- Special bank reports, as needed